BROKERAGE and AGENCY RELATED SERVICES
Brokerage represents the core business function of the company. EAP Real Estate Services professionals specialize in sales and rentals of Residential, offices, industrial, investment and retail properties. The company’s proven track record in property disposition demonstrates a thorough understanding of building construction, valuation, marketing and tenant/landlord representation.
Acting as an extension of any existing corporate real estate department, EAP can provide support, including site assessment, analysis, acquisition services, pre-development planning, entitlement process and construction.
HOTEL BOOKING SERVICES
We are specialized in Apartments, Hotels and East Africa Hotels for family travel, corporate travel and leisure travel. We connect holiday home owners and Hotels with thousands of holidaymakers looking for holiday villas, Hotels, cottages and apartments around, and help them get the best return on their holiday let.
We assist individuals and corporate clients to settle their relocated families and employees into a new environment in Kenya and Tanzania as efficiently and harmoniously as possible.
Our standard services are intended to smooth the path for individuals or companies and their employees considering a short- or long-term stay. All services include an initial assessment, individual or group program design, budget, and terms & conditions.
- Orientation Tours
- Pre-Arrival Visit
- Short-Term Arrival
- Arrival & Settling-In
- Education & Childcare
- Partner & Family Assistance
- Welcome Options
- Temporary Housing
- Home Searches
- Private Vehicles
- Household Furnishings & Specialists
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
East Africa Properties provides portfolio analysis and property management, whether on a short-term basis during the marketing and disposition period, or on a long-term basis in the marketing and management of investment and retail properties. EAP specializes in managing risk to maximize our client’s return.
We treat the rental and management of your property as if it were our own home. Our clients trust our experience in the home rental, Buying and Selling market, our straightforward advice and our reasonable fees.
Service contracts are individually designed and include topics selected from the menu below:
- Advice on Lease Conditions
- Property Listings – on-line & through our network
- Property Viewings – individual or group visits
- Prospective Tenant Applications – distribution & review
- Preferred Tenant Screening
- Lease & Security Deposit Documents
- Customized Property Handbook
- Key Hand-Over, Protocol & Inventory
- Utilities & Services Coordination
- Tenant/Neighbor/Community Relations
- On-Going Maintenance & Repairs
- Periodic Inspections & Updates
- Lease Termination & Property Hand Back
- Document Translations
OUR ESTATE AGENCY FEES/COMMISSION.
We are so confident of getting you a signed offer from a buyer.
Property Management Fees
In general, hiring a property management company is more economical than most people expect, especially when you consider what you get in return, money coming in each month in the form of rent checks, without the time commitment of managing your property.
What you’ll pay us will vary depending on what services you require, the type of property you own, and where your property is located, but here are some of our standard fee structures:
- Percentage of monthly rent: If you choose to contract our company on a full-service basis, you’ll most likely be charged a percentage of the monthly rent on your property. This can range anywhere from 7-15%, with 8-10% being common. Under this fee structure, if your unit isn’t rented, you don’t pay us.
- Flat-fee: For larger buildings, we often charge a flat fee per month, regardless of how many units are rented at any given time. We typically work on a flat-fee basis when We expect managing your building to require a significant percentage of our company’s time and resources.
- Project-based: When you contract us for selected services only, project-based fees are common. For example, if you hire us to fill a vacant property, we charge the equivalent of one month’s rent for the privilege.